Information Page | General Application of Marula Oil
- Nourishes and provides moisture to reduce fine lines and uneven skin tone;
- Non-greasy, easily penetrates the skin and absorbs quickly;
- For acne-prone skin: marula oil helps regulate the skin's natural moisture level, and does not clog pores;
- Increases elasticity, firmness and suppleness with continued use to fight stretch marks and heal scars;
- Helps protect and repair damaged skin and fade scarring and redness;
- Marula oil can be used as a stand-alone moisturiser as part of your daily skincare routine.
- Hair Care Treatment: For healthy, manageable hair, rub a few drops between your palms and smooth over the ends of damp hair and style as normal.
- Stretch Marks: Marula oil is an excellent option for pre, during and post pregnancy skincare as it promotes the skin’s elasticity, helping repair and reduce marks and scars. Applying this 100% natural oil regularly all over the body, enhances the skin’s hydration and suppleness.
- Nail and Cuticle Treatment: Intensively moisturise and nourish nails. Gently massage across the nailbed and cuticle for a moisturising treatment. Vitamin E helps to hydrate and support weak, breaking nails with antioxidant protection.
- Special Care for Men: If you tend to break out after shaving, apply a few drops to razor-irritated skin for soothing relief and reduced inflammation.
- Sun Damage Care: Counteract the drying effects of sunscreen by adding a few drops of marula oil before applying.
- Lip Care: Apply a small amount to lips to restore moisture & prevent dry and cracked lips.
How to Apply
Know your skin type! Not all skin types require the same amount of marula oil.
Add 1 to 3 drops of marula oil to your fingertips and gently massage it into the skin.
Apply 2 to 3 times daily and a minimum of 3 months for best results.
PRECAUTIONS: Persons with nut allergies should do a patch test to determine if skin irritation occurs. Test by applying a small amount of marula oil to the inner skin of the forearm and wait for 24 hours to see if a reaction takes place.
STOP USING MARULA OIL IF SKIN IRRITATION OCCURS.