The Benefits of Marula Oil
How does Marula Oil give so many people a healthier, younger looking skin and hair?
Marula Oil’s value comes from its properties:
- Antioxidant rich to fight free radicals in the skin cells (that contribute to aging and dullness)
- High in Vitamin C (8 times the amount in oranges! Reduces sun damage and support collagen)
- These fatty acids present in Marula oil are very similar to those present in the epidermis, and can be considered biomimetic.
- Edible and highly nutritious ( Protein, Ca, Mg, Fe, Na, Cu, P, Zn)
- Contains Vitamin E (supports cell regeneration and collagen production).
- Loaded with Omega 9 fatty acids (provides moisture and reduces fine lines and wrinkles)
- Moisturising the skin from within, absorbs quickly (10minutes) and non-greasy
- Is remarkably stable and has a very long shelf life
- Helps protect and repair damaged skin and hair
- Fade scarring and redness.
- Increases elasticity, firmness and suppleness with continued use, to reduce fine lines.
- Regulate the skin's natural moisture level, and does not clog pores (is "noncomedogenic")
Combats the signs of ageing
Marula oil has this wonderful ability to combat the different signs of ageing. It is rich extremely rich in antioxidants. It can boost the skin’s natural ability to regenerate and repair itself. It also strengthens the skin’s ability to produce collagen, which in turn does away with fine lines and wrinkles and restores suppleness.
Deep penetrating nutrition
Marula oil is highly absorbent. The combination of monounsaturated fatty acids and Vitamin C ensures the promotion of elasticity. This enhances the skin’s firmness and helps in smoothening cellulite. It also helps in reducing the appearance of pigmentation patches and scars, giving you flawlessly smooth skin.
A shield against the elements
For people exposed to the harsh natural elements the African continent, Marula Oil is the perfect remedy. It supports the natural renewal process of the skin and fortifies it with a blend of enriching, conditioning, and nourishing nutrients.
A skincare must during pregnancy
Due to the beneficial nutrients that help retain the skin’s elasticity and suppleness, it’s an absolute must during pregnancy. It will guard against hyper-pigmentation that many pregnant women often develop. It is also very effective when it comes to preventing the appearance of stretch marks.
Loves every kind of skin
One of the best things about this oil is that it suits all skin types. It is super absorbent and does not clog up the skin’s pores. It is rich in oleic acid, which is essential for beautiful, healthy skin. Apart from dry, oily and normal skin types, it is also suitable for sensitive skin as well as for those prone to problems.
Keeps Hair And Scalp Healthy
Your hair will love all the powerful nutrients, antioxidants, fatty acids and minerals of Marula Oil. It also has cellular regeneration, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, which play a vital role in keeping the scalp healthy and boost healthy hair growth. By using Marula oil regularly, you will never have a bad hair day again.
Prevents And Treats Skin Conditions
Marula oil has a high content of linoleic acid that is an omega-6 essential fatty acid as well as omega oleic acid. It is not only highly effective in treating dry skin, but also in preventing and healing a variety of skin disorders, including psoriasis and eczema.
Struggle with brittle nails? Massage Marula oil twice on your nails and cuticles. Its moisturising and nourishing effect will treat your nails and make them strong. While you are at, replace your hand cream with pure Marula oil, you will never look back on your decision.