Information Page | Why, How to Apply & Our Story of Hope
Five surprising reasons that you need marula oil:
- It helps prevent stretch marks;
- It helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles;
- It does triple duty on skin, hair and nail hydration;
- It works wonders as a makeup primer;
- It helps fight acne and sun-damaged skin.
Click on the relevant "How To" link, to read more about each respective application.
- General application of MOZaic Marula Oil
- How to apply MOZaic Marula Oil's Beard Oil
- How to apply MOZaic Marula Oil Moringa Elixir Serum for Acne-Prone Skin
- How to apply MOZaic Marula Oil for Stretch Marks
- How to apply MOZaic Marula Oil Scrubs
Marula oil is called the new "African Miracle Oil” in the cosmetics industry, thanks to its composition of monounsaturated fatty acids and its rich content of antioxidants, which has excellent natural stability to oxidation and is highly nourishing, hydrating, naturally softens and revitalizes the skin.
What makes pure marula oil - also known as “Africa’s Beauty Secret” - so good?
Marula oil is an all-natural, cold pressed, highly nutritious, lightly textured oil, that is harvested from the fruit seed kernels of the Marula tree. Marula oil was first used centuries ago for its medicinal benefits and its ability to protect hair and skin from dry, harsh weather conditions. Modern science has uncovered the secret of its effectiveness by revealing the clever ingredients that makes it work so well.
It contains a high concentrate of nutrients, minerals, essential fatty acids along with powerful antioxidants.
These help to protect the skin against environmental factors and free
radicals, they boost cellular activity and help build collagen, and they hydrate within the deepest levels of skin. It’s naturally rich in anti-inflammatories and anti-microbials, which means you can use the production in its purest form without the addition of preservatives.
PRECAUTIONS: Persons with nut allergies should do a patch test to determine if skin irritation occurs. Test by applying a small amount of marula oil to the inner skin of the forearm and wait for 24 hours to see if a reaction takes place.
STOP USING MARULA OIL IF SKIN IRRITATION OCCURS.